TWMX Registration Milestone Sunday 26th February, 2017
Welcome to the TWMX El Dorado Nationals 2017
Round #3 Sunday 26th February, 2017 - Milestone
We will be running a 2 track format
Race entry fees
1st class $35, Mini's $30, 2nd class $10 (Pro $35 for additional classes).
Membership is required for all classes and can be purchased online or at the event for $35 for the year (valid from January 1 to December 31 of the current year) or a 1-day membership is available at $10 for the day.
Moto 1: Gate picks will be determined by the order entries are received.
Moto 2: Gate picks will be determined by the finishing order of Moto 1.
We use electronic scoring for our races. Transponders will be
required for all riders. These are included in your race fee! No Extra Charge!
You must ride 4 of the 5 races to be eligible for Series Points and Prizes. We will take your 4 best races for series end results. Your worst round will be dropped after each event.
No refunds, if you miss the event you will have a rain check which will be valid for 6 months .
Need help... give us a call 949-400-1089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Select ONLY the number of classes designated above:
Junior Vet Classes (age restricted)
Vet Classes & Women Classes (age restricted)
Youth classes (age as of 01/01/2017)
Rider's Personal Information
By entering your email you are "opting in" to receive special offers from our sponsors just for being a TWMXRS rider. There will always be an opt out opportunity on that email message.
Terms & Conditions
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY – ONLINE FORM
By checking the box where indicated and clicking “submit,” you indicate your acceptance of the following:
1. Rules. You acknowledge that you have been furnished with a copy of the rules and regulations for the Event and the premises where the Event is being held, if applicable, are familiar with same, and agree to be governed thereby.
2. Participation. You are not required to participate in the Event. If you elect to participate, your participation shall be subject to the terms of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you may not participate and you are entitled to a credit of any and all entry fees you have paid in connection with the Event.
3. Waiver and Release. In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Event, whether as a participant or an observer, you hereby, for yourself, your heirs, successors and assigns: (1) agree that prior to participating, and throughout your participation or presence, you will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, including your own equipment, and if you believe anything is unsafe, you will immediately advise a tourna- ment representative, official, or employee of the unsafe condition(s) or equipment and refuse to participate; (2) acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from your own action, inaction or negligence, but also from the action, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used; (3) acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to the Event sponsors and organizers, Grind Media LLC and it’s Parent Companies, the owners of the premises where the Event is conducted, and the suppli- ers of the equipment used in the Event (all of the foregoing collectively the “Organizers”), or not reasonably foreseeable at this time; (4) assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for all damages in the event of loss, injury, permanent disability or death; (5) release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Organizers, their affiliated companies or other affiliated orga- nizations, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, coaches, and employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, national/international governing bodies, tournament officials, the owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the Event, and rescue or medical personnel, (all of the foregoing collectively the “Releasees”) from any and all liability to you, your heirs, successors and assigns for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages including, but not limited to, injury to person, death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise; (6) authorize the Organizers to seek on your behalf all reasonable medi- cal and surgical care that might be necessary if you are unable to authorize such care yourself as a result of injury; and (7) agree that the Organizers have the right to control or prohibit advertising material used, worn, or displayed by you at the site during the Event. You agree that the Organizers reserve the right to disqualify you and to refuse to allow you to compete in the Event for any reason the Organizers deem just and proper, and
in such event you will be entitled to the credit of your entry fee and no further compensation or remedy. This waiver and release shall survive any termination of this agreement.
4. Talent and Publicity Release. You hereby grant Grind Media LLC, TransWorld Motocross and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assignees the worldwide, irrevocable right in perpetuity to use your name (or fictional name), image, voice and state- ments (the “Likeness”) in all forms, media and manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations (including but not limited to composite
or distorted representations or derivative works made in any medium) for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibit, or any other lawful purposes in connection with any recordings of the Event. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve any and all finished products incorporating your Likeness including written copy that may be created and appear in finished products in connection with the Event. You agree that Grind Media LLC or the photographer owns the copyright in the photographs or motion pictures containing your Likeness and you hereby waive any claims you may have based on any usage of your Likeness in connection with the Event, including but not limited to claims for either invasion of privacy or libel. You agree that this release shall be interpreted as broadly as possible.
5. Laws; Entire Agreement. This agreement has been executed pursuant to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California
6. READ BEFORE ASSENT. You acknowledge and represent that you have read this agreement, understand it, and indicate your assent to these terms. By agreeing to these terms, you waive substantial rights, and agree that you have relinquished these rights voluntarily and without induce- ment, assurance, or any guarantee. You further agree and acknowledge that you intend your assent to be a complete, continuing, irrevocable and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent permitted by law. You represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to assent to this agreement and that you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
7. By agreeing to the terms of the TWMX Race Series Membership you will also be registered to receive the TransWorld Motocross enewsletter (sent 2 times per month) and special offers from our carefully selected marketing partners.
8. Electronic agreement. This agreement shall be effective when assent is indicated electronically, and a photocopy, facsimile, electronic or other copy with an electronic record of assent shall have the same effect for all purposes as an ink-signed original.
“I agree to the terms of the foregoing ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY.”
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the TransWorld Motocross Race Series (the “Event”), the above-named participant (or, if the participant is a minor child, the below-named Parent/Guardian), agrees as follows:
9. By signing this document you acknowledge unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated by participants, parents, guardians & spectators. Any such behavior will result in immediate disciplinary action on behalf of TWMX.
10. By signing this document you acknowledge TWMX’s no cash refund policy for race registration or memberships, only race credits will be provided at TWMX’s discretion.
11. By signing this document you acknowledge lost or unreturned transponders will incur a $250 replacement fee.
If the Participant is under 18, Parent/Guardian must read and acknowledge the language on the back of this form. By signing below, Par- ent/Guardian (i) agrees to the above terms and release on behalf of the minor Participant; and (ii) represents and warrants that he or she is legally authorized and competent to agree to this release on behalf of the minor Participant.
Powered by Webconnex © 2017